Do not miss this rare event of Effervescence!
We’ve carefully selected a line-up of extraordinary vintages from the legendary Grande Marques. Italy’s finest!
No other event in Singapore has yet offered this kind of vintage tasting opportunity for both aspiring enthusiasts and seasoned collectors.
A must-attend event for anyone serious about Italian wines, and we can’t wait to raise a glass with you there.
VINTAGE GRAND ITALIAN WINES
Gaja Sori San Lorenzo 1998 ($490)
Sassicaia 2004 ($380)
Tignanello 2001 ($300)
II Poggione Brunello 2007 ($190)
Casanova Di Neri Brunello 1999 ($280)
Pio Cesare 2004 ($180)
Taste $1800+ worth of wines at a fraction of the price!
Each person will be given a 30ml pour from each vintage.
TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU MUST TASTE THEM
1) Gaja is no doubt the King of Piedmont and Bok rated this 1998 Gaja a 5 star rating!
2) Pio Cesare 2004 is ranked #6 in Wine Spectator’s Top 100 wines of 2008…Wow!
3) Sassicaia 2004 & Casanova dei Neri 1999 was highly rated at 97pts by Wine Enthusiast & Stephen Tanzer!
4) Tignanello 2001 has a rating of 4.5 stars by 1133 wine lovers in Vivino.com.
5) Don’t want to miss Il Poggione’s 2007 which was rated 95 points by Robert Parker
Early Bird Discount:
SGD $200 SGD$129
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
Date: 28 July 2018 (Sat)
Time: 2pm – 4pm
Duration: 2 hrs
Terms & Conditions
– Prepayment is required to reserve your slot.
– No refunds for no show.
– Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
– Voucher is personal and non transferable.
– Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
Do check out our past wine events here!
For more wine tastings, click here
For enquires, please call is at 63852438 or email us at email@example.com