Do not miss this rare event of indulgence!
We’ve carefully selected a line-up of extraordinary champagnes!
No other event in Singapore has yet offered this kind of vintage tasting opportunity for both aspiring enthusiasts and seasoned collectors.
A must-attend event for anyone serious and wants to learn more about great vintage wines, and we can’t wait to raise a glass with you there.
The Great Champagne Tasting
Jacques Selosse Lieux-dits ‘Le Bout du Clos’ Ambonnay ($535)
Dom Perignon 1998 ($414)
Thierry Fournier Les Coteaux de Neuville ($129)
Thierry Fournier Blanc De Blanc Prestige Brut ($89)
Thierry Fournier Cuvee Speciale Brut ($79)
Thierry Fournier Reserve Brut ($69)
Andre Clouet 1911 Grand Cru Blanc De Noir ($159)
Andre Clouet Blanc De Blanc 2004 ($99)
Andre Clouet Blanc De Blanc 2006($99)
Market value of these wines are worth $1600+ but taste them at a fraction of the price!
Each person will be given a 30ml pour from each bottle.
5 Reasons Why You Must Taste Them
1) This is a rare chance to taste 7 vintages of Cos D’estournel in one day!
2) Any Bordeaux lover’s dream to taste a Legendary 1961 vintage…wait no more!
58 years has passed but 1961 wines still taste young.
Cos D’estournel 61 showed no sign of browning at the edge…This big, intense, concentrated, still tannic wine – Robert Parker
3) Cos D’estournel 1990 is a first growth quality wine at a fraction of the price.
In a blind tasting, Bok guessed the Cos D’estournel 1990 was a Latour 1989!
4) Cos D’estournel 1989 freshness and intensity won me over the Cos D’estournel 1990. – James Suckling
5) Cos d’Estournel 1995 is asexier, more hedonistic offering than the muscular, backward 1996 – Robert Parker
No wine event in Singapore will you get to taste these fine wines at these prices!
Early Bird Price:
SGD $89 SGD$79
Get a $10 discount rebate on your total purchase on the same day.
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
Date: 7 Dec 2019 (Sat)
Time: 2pm – 4pm
Duration: 2 hrs
Terms & Conditions
– Prepayment is required to reserve your slot.
– No refunds for no show.
– Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
– Voucher is personal and non transferable.
– Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
Do check out our past wine events here!
For more wine tastings, click here
For enquires, please call is at 63852438 or email us at email@example.com