Are you ambitious and want to move up in life fast?
Do you enjoy speaking to people?
Are you a go-getter?
Do you love wines?
- Manage sales activities such as enquiries, sales calls, site visits and cold calling to generate potential business leads
- Generate contracts, event orders and venue rentals based on client needs and best operational scenarios
- Work closely with other teams to provide solutions and service based on client needs
- Ensure all menu proposals are presented to the client accurately & timely
- Responsible for collecting deposits and payments based on company procedures
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all Sales reports and transactions for Management review
- Meet monthly sales targets and KPIs
- All tasks, projects, deadlines are to be met as directed
- Any other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Previous experience as a Sales Rep or Executive for 3 year(s)
- Passionate about sales
- Experience in Event (MICE) Management
- Dipolma / Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or similar relevant field
- Goal Oriented and experienced in working with and achieving targets
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Negotiation Skills
- Relationship and trust building skills
- Networking aptitude
- Problem solving skills
- Great multitasking skills
- Attention to details
- Wine knowledge would be a plus but training will be provided
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Basic Salary + Commission
Please submit your resume to email@example.com