Is the COVID situation taking away your wine life?
Do you find opening a bottle is too wasteful for one person?
Do you miss discussing wines with your friends?
Would you like to have your own mini blind tasting?
INTRODUCING FINE WINES SG
GRAND CRU DISCOVERY PACK
Great Burgundy Tasting
1990 Faiveley Echezeaux Grand Cru – $720
1997 Aegerter Morey Saint Denis – $179
1998 Bouchard Greves Vigne de L’Enfant Jesus, Beaune 1er Cru – $450
2012 Dominique Laurent Estournelles St Jacques Vieilles Vignes, Gevrey Chambertin 1er Cru – $200
2014 Clavelier Gevrey Chambertin – $129
TOP 5 REASONS WHY YOU MUST TASTE THEM!
1) This is a good opportunity to do a blind tasting of these 5 great Burgundy wines. Put your palate to the test!
2) 1990 was an extremely good vintage in Burgundy plus coming from a prestigious Vosne Romanee Echezeaux Grand Cru vineyard, you know that this wine is going to be special! It’s a rare bottle too as Faiveley only makes 3,000 Echezeaux Grand Cru bottles a each year
3) One of the legendary wines of the Beaune is Greves Vigne de L’Enfant Jésus a signature wine from Bouchard Pere et Fils
Taste how this legendary wine has evolved after 22 years.
4) Laurent Estournelles St Jacques are madewith 100 year old vines!
It’s going to be a concentrated wine from the great Premier Cru vineyard of Gevrey Chambertin
5) Try our new agency wine Domaine Clavelier! Made from the same wine maker of Aegerter.
Value for money Gevrey Chambertin in Singapore!
Why spend $1700+ on these 5 bottles when you can taste it at a fraction of the price!
Vintage Bordeaux Wines Can Be Expensive…
Why buy a bottle of wine when you can taste one first!
Enjoy a taste of the outdoors with some great champagnes that will make you forget that you’re still indoors.
Each wine of 40ml will be pack in a glass container and you will also receive a set of written tasting notes. You can self collect at our shop at CT Hub 2 or delivery can be arranged on 26 Sept (Sat) 11am – 2pm.
LIVE TASTING BROADCAST @ 1 PM
Take part in our blind tasting challenge and discuss about the wines together on our Facebook page.
If you are not able to join us, not to worry, you can watch our recorded broadcast anytime!