Do not miss this rare event of indulgence!
We’ve carefully selected a line-up of extraordinary Red Burgundy wines!
No other event in Singapore has yet offered this kind of vintage tasting opportunity for both aspiring enthusiasts and seasoned collectors.
A must-attend event for anyone serious and wants to learn more about Burgundy wines, and we can’t wait to raise a glass with you there.
RED BURGUNDY GRAND CRU TASTING
Armand Rousseau Gevrey Chambertin 1er Cru Lavaux Saint Jacques 2005 – ($870)
Jaboulet Vercherre Gevrey Chambertin 1978 – ($320)
Pierre Andre Aloxe Corton Corton-Renardes Grand Cru 1985 – ($250)
Maume Tawse Mazis-Chambertin Grand Cru 1998 – ($420)
Louis Remy Latricieres – Chambertin Grand Cru 2006 – ($250)
Bouchard Pere et Fils Beaune 1er Cru Greves Vigne de L’Enfant Jesus 2009 – ($180)
Aegerter Beaune 1er Cru Belissand 2015 – ($129)
Market value of these wines are worth $2400+ but taste them at a fraction of the price!
Each person will be given a 30ml pour from each bottle.
5 Reasons Why You Can’t Miss This!
1) Get a taste of Armand Rousseau, a Burgundy legend on par as Romanee Conti, wine of impeccable quality!
2) A chance to try Chambertin Grand Cru wines, as you compare wines of different prestigious producers like Jaboulet Vercherre and Maume Mazis
3) Louis Remy Latricieres – Chambertin Grand Cru vineyards is one of the 7 climats that attach their name with Chambertin due to the recognition of their similarity.
4) Bouchard Pere et Fils Beaune 1er Cru Greves Vigne de L’Enfant Jesus 2009 best premier cru plot in Beaune, limited wine production, only 10,000 bottles per year!
5) Introduce your palate to Pinot Noir grape of Grand Cru wines, consistent wine balance, playing an important role in Champagne blend, think celebration and success!
No wine event in Singapore will you get to taste these fine wines at these prices!
Early Bird Discount:
SGD $159 SGD$139 (Before 27 April)
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
Date: 27 April 2019 (Sat)
Time: 2pm – 4pm
Duration: 2 hrs
Terms & Conditions
– Prepayment is required to reserve your slot.
– No refunds for no show.
– Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
– Voucher is personal and non transferable.
– Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
Do check out our past wine events here!
For more wine tastings, click here
For enquires, please call is at 63852438 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org