Do not miss this rare event of indulgence!
We’ve carefully selected a line-up of extraordinary Italian wines!
No other event in Singapore has yet offered this kind of vintage tasting opportunity for both aspiring enthusiasts and seasoned collectors.
A must-attend event for anyone serious and wants to learn more about great vintage wines, and we can’t wait to raise a glass with you there.
PESSAC LEOGNAN GRAND CRU CLASSE
*Haut Brion 1982 ($1947)*
Pape Clement 1975 ($250)
Smith Haut Lafitte 2006 ($200)
Domaine de Chevalier 2010 ($219)
De Fieuzal 2010 ($130)
Haut Bailly 2011 ($162)
Le Petite Haut Lafitte by Smith Haut Lafitte 2015 ($79)
Market value of these wines are worth $3000 but taste them at a fraction of the price!
Each person will be given a 30ml pour from each bottle.
5 Reasons Why You Must Taste Them
1) Soldera only produces a few thousand bottles per vintage and tasting one of the most expensive and rare wines is a treat!
This Soldera 86 made Bok totally speechless, drinking next to Mouton Rothschild 86 and Margaux 82, both were totally put down as a childish wine…
2) 1997 was a superb vintage in Tuscany – What better to taste the great Solaia!
3) Masi’s Mazzano single vineyard Amarone is an elite selection of the most prestigious Amarone wines in Masi history.
4) According to Robert Parker “no estate has managed to bridge the gap between classic and contemporary styles as gracefully as Ciacci 1990…”
5) Siro Pacenti Brunello di Montalcino produced only 2,000 bottles in great vintage years… Come and enjoy the 1990!
No wine event in Singapore will you get to taste these fine wines at these prices!
Early Bird Price:
SGD $169 SGD$149
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
Date: 21 Sept 2019 (Sat)
Time: 2pm – 4pm
Duration: 2 hrs
Terms & Conditions
– Prepayment is required to reserve your slot.
– No refunds for no show.
– Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
– Voucher is personal and non transferable.
– Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
Do check out our past wine events here!
For more wine tastings, click here
For enquires, please call is at 63852438 or email us at email@example.com