Do not miss this rare event of indulgence!
We’ve carefully selected a line-up of extraordinary Bordeaux wines!
No other event in Singapore has yet to offer this kind of vintage tasting opportunity for both aspiring enthusiasts and seasoned collectors.
A must-attend event for anyone serious and wants to learn more about great vintage wines, and we can’t wait to raise a glass with you there.
The Great Italian Tasting
1987 Soldera Brunello di Montalcino ($1,150)
1986 Gaja Sori San Lorenzo ($495)
1990 Sassicaia Bolgheri ($931)
1991 Castello di Ama Vigna l’Apparita Toscana ($250)
2011 Conte Di Valle Amarone Riserva ($99)
2016 Palazzo Maffei Amarone ($79)
Market value of these wines are worth $3000+ but taste them at a fraction of the price!
Each person will be given a 30ml pour from each bottle.
5 Reasons Why You Must Taste Them
1) This is a rare chance to taste some of the Legendary wines from Italy.
2) SOLDERA only produces a few thousand bottles per vintage and tasting one of Italy’s most expensive 1987 vintage is a treat!
All Italian wine lovers must taste a Soldera once in his/her lifetime.
3) Gaja’s Sori San Lorenzo made history in 1967 by producing some of the most amazing Barbaresco wines!
Come and taste this special Nebbiolo wine that is able push prices up every year!
4) 1990 was a perfect vintage in Tuscany and Sassicaia 1990 didn’t disappoint!
5) L’Apparita became a cult wine right from its first vintage in 1985, and brought Castello di Ama to the attention of wine collectors throughout the world for its truly extraordinary elegance of Merlot grapes.
This is a free and easy walk around tasting where will you get to taste and discover these fine wines!
NO WINE EVENT IN SINGAPORE WILL YOU GET TO TASTE THESE
RARE & FINE WINES AT THESE PRICES!
Early Bird Price:
SGD $169 SGD$149
Get a $10 discount rebate on your total purchase on the same day.
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
Date: 30 May 2020 (Sat)
Session 1: 2 pm – 3 pm
Session 2: 3.15 pm – 4.15 pm
Terms & Conditions
– Prepayment is required to reserve your slot.
– No refunds for no show.
– Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
– Voucher is personal and non transferable.
– Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
Do check out our past grand cru events here!
For more wine tastings, click here
For enquires, please call is at 63852438 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org