Do not miss this rare event of indulgence!
Join us as we explore the world’s greatest white wines – Burgundy. It is without doubt that Chardonnay achieves its most sublime expression in Burgundy!
This month’s tasting showcases some of the real beauties of Burgundy. A must-attend event for anyone serious and wants to learn more about Burgundy wines, and we can’t wait to raise a glass with you there.
WHITE BURGUNDY LINE UP
2009 Verget Chablis Grand Cru “Blanchot” ($139)
2011 Vincent Dauvissat Chablis Bourgogne ($120)
2012 Fontaine Gagnard Criots Batard Montrachet Grand Cru ($437)
2016 Verget Puligny Montrachet 1er Cru ‘Sous le Puits’ ($150)
2017 Aegerter Mersault Les Clous ($99)
2017 Verget Pouilly Fuisse “Sur La Roche” ($89)
Market value of these wines are worth above $1000+ but taste them at a fraction of the price!
Each person will be given a 30ml pour from each bottle.
No wine event in Singapore will you get to taste these fine wines at these prices!
5 Reasons Why You Must Taste Them
1) These specially selected wines will make you fall in love with Burgundy!
2) An incredible opportunity to appreciate the wonderful Chablis from Vincent Dauvissat, the King of Chablis.
3) Come to feel the height and the heart of white Burgundy with an expressive
Grand Cru and Premier Cru chardonnay from Verget.
Robert Parker once told Verget that he was one of the 3 best white winemakers in the world, his response says it all “What a pity the other 2 are so far behind!”
4) Don’t wait too long to taste this top-of-the-range Criots Batard Montrachet Grand Cru from Fontaine Gagnard one of the very best in Chassagne-Montrachet
5) Enter the world of Meursault and its “great whites” by tasting
this special Meursault plot “Les Clous” from Aegerter.
Early Bird Price:
SGD $69 SGD$49
Get a $10 discount rebate on your total purchase on the same day.
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
Date: 5 Oct 2019 (Sat)
Time: 2pm – 4pm
Duration: 2 hrs
Terms & Conditions
– Prepayment is required to reserve your slot.
– No refunds for no show.
– Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
– Voucher is personal and non transferable.
– Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
Do check out our past wine events here!
For more wine tastings, click here
For enquires, please call is at 63852438 or email us at email@example.com