Do not miss this rare event of indulgence!
Join us as we explore the world’s greatest white wines – Burgundy. It is without doubt that Chardonnay achieves its most sublime expression in Burgundy!
This month’s tasting showcases some of the real beauties of Burgundy. A must-attend event for anyone serious and wants to learn more about Burgundy wines, and we can’t wait to raise a glass with you there.
THE GREAT CHABLIS TASTING
2008 Raveneau Chablis Grand Cru “Valmur” ($700)
2011 Vincent Dauvissat Chablis Bourgogne ($120)
2009 Verget Chablis Grand Cru “Vaudesir” ($139)
2004 Verget Chablis 1er Cru “Vaillons ($170)
2018 Verget Chablis 1er Cru “Vaillons ($89)
2017 Verget Chablis “Cuvee De La Butte ($69)
Market value of these wines are worth $1300 but taste them at a fraction of the price!
Each person will be given a 30ml pour from each bottle.
No wine event in Singapore will you get to taste these fine wines at these prices!
5 Reasons Why You Must Taste Them
1) These specially selected wines will make you fall in love with Burgundy!
2) An incredible opportunity to taste Domaine Raveneau – the King of Chablis.
No other Chablis wine maker comes close
3) Vincent Dauvissat is 2nd sought-after producer in Chablis after Raveneau!
4) Come to feel the height and the heart of white Burgundy with an expressive
Village, Premier Cru & Grand CruChardonnay from Verget.
Robert Parker once told Verget that he was one of the 3 best white winemakers in the world, his response says it all “What a pity the other 2 are so far behind!”
5) Verget Chablis “Cuvee De La Butte won a GOLD award at Tower Club wine competition
Tasted blind by wine professional, over 300 wines, this wine is truly suited for the Singapore’s palate.
Early Bird Price: SGD$69
Door Price: SGD $89
Get a $10 discount rebate on your total purchase on the same day.
Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
Date: 29 Feb 2020 (Sat)
Time: 2pm – 4pm
Duration: 2 hrs
Terms & Conditions
– Prepayment is required to reserve your slot.
– No refunds for no show.
– Refunds will be made if event is cancelled.
– Voucher is personal and non transferable.
– Voucher is limited to purchase of wines.
Do check out our past wine events here!
For more wine tastings, click here
For enquires, please call is at 63852438 or email us at email@example.com