If you are looking for an opportunity to flex your wine knowledge and thrive at a great organization with amazing growth potential, this role is for you! You will need to have at least a WSET Level 3 to apply for this post.
Here’s what you’ll do:
The ideal candidate has strong technical wine proficiency, a compelling communication style that can command a room, a genuine service heart, strong sales skills and thrives on collaboration to achieve objectives
- Write technical tasting notes for new and library wine releases
- Craft food and wine pairings to best showcase our wines
- Responsible for team training and development
- Facilitates staff wine service training and other training related to wine education under WSET tasting requirements.
- Work collaboratively with winemaking, grower relations, management, marketing and the tasting room
- Teach WSET Level 1 and Level 2 courses in Singapore
- Manage and plan corporate wine appreciation events in Singapore
- Create and maintain the staff wine education program
- Work with management team to develop sales education plan
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org